A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Lucas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lucas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Neshoba County General Hospital
- SE Lackey CAH and Swing-Bed
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Howard Lucas MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Phillip Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Lucas practices Internal Medicine near Beattyville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS.
See Beattyville Internists.