A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip McKinley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip McKinley, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McKinley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital, Winston Salem, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Howard McKinley MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Phillip McKinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip McKinley practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.