A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip McKinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip McKinley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinley
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. McKinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip McKinley, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McKinley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital, Winston Salem, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Howard McKinley MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip H. McKinley practice?
- Dr. Phillip McKinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip McKinley practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.