A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagan
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hagan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagan graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip F Hagan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip F. Hagan practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hagan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, KS and Pratt, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.