Dr. Phillip Haggerty MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Knoxville, TN

September 28th, 2016
My Experience
Dr Haggerty and staff are very professional...They work hard to bring you relief... I had been to one other clinic before who were very rude and informed me there was nothing wrong with me... After meeting with dr Haggerty the first time I felt he would beable to help me... The meeting wasn't a short rush he took time to listen and he makes sure your being treated fairly and taking care of by the staff.. They all work together to help you not pushing you to the side as some do..yes sometimes you have to wait like at any other appointment... Lord Bless Them....

September 14th, 2016
I have been a patient for sometime there. I had a back injury due to being hit from the rear at a traffic light..I found Dr. Haggerty and his staff to be very professional and caring.

September 4th, 2016
Stay away!
He is arrogant, has terrible bedside manner, and over prescribes. You will wait for hours before being seen for your appointment. The staff told me they participated with my insurance only to have dropped the contract with them a month later. I have heard from others while waiting(for a solid hour after my scheduled appointment time) that he dismisses patients for any possible reason. Why take the patient into the practice only to dismiss them? $$$$$$! Make sure you never have any concerns or stand at the window, the office manager is truly the most rude and self-absorbed human. Do yourself a favor and go ANYWHERE else!

February 8th, 2016
He's a very caring, intelligent Doctor. He's been my M.D. for 3 years.

December 16th, 2015
I'm so grateful to have been referred to Dr Haggerty. After years of suffering in agonizing pain, and feeling unheard by the medical field, Dr Haggerty, the Nurse Practioners and his staff LISTENED to me and took my pain seriously. That is a priceless feeling.

December 2nd, 2015
I had a great relationship with staff, but you will not see the Dr. much. It is usually his NP. Thank goodness, because the doctor loves to tell you his radical opinions on topics not always related to your health. He has a captive audience, and you have sort of sit there and take it. Really did like the NP and staff though. Just do as you are told!

November 23rd, 2015
Dr Haggerty and his staff are all excellent, caring, compassionate. I love them all!

September 13th, 2015
Oh yeah..
He's a piece of pill pushing trash his staff is the worst I've ever seen ... I know at least 4 people that through his meds they buy what they want!!! His drug tests are simple he don't send them off only time your being checked is the cup that has the strips in them. The empty ones with just the temperature on them get thrown in garbage daily. If you think I'm lying and you go there ask the triage nurse...she likes to smoke Mary Jane as well...so don't let them get one over on you....

June 24th, 2015
Worst
I was referred to Dr Haggerty for injections in my back. I went to my appointment and the Doctor proceeded to talk for what seemed like hours about stuff that I didn't even know about .  He gave me a bunch of pain pills I didn't need and said the girl who schedules the injections would be in touch. I waited 2 weeks and hadn't heard anything. I called the office and spoke to the girl that does the scheduling and she made alot of excuses and they still were not approved or svheduled. A friend of mine that goes to Dr Browder told me to go there. Got an appointment and injections were scheduled within a week. If you want something done don't go here. If all you want is pain meds this is the place.

May 20th, 2015
Best Experience
I never had a doctor spend so much time with explaining and talking to me about his proposal on my medical treatment.

January 22nd, 2015
Good experience
Dr Haggerty and his staff are concerned with my health and well being. Very satisfied.

December 15th, 2014
I was very shocked and disappointed with the way I was treated. Simply be aware if you place your life into the hands of this practice. Even though the staff appears to care, when they decide to dismiss you...you're gone. I really think they're trying to weed out the ones on Tenn Care, the ones who aren't financially wealthy.