Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Hall
Dr. Phillip Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Edmonds, WA, with other offices in Anacortes, WA and Seattle, WA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Hall has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Phillip Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.
Dr. Alexander Chung
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Edmonds, WA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Troy Martin
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Edmonds, WA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Paul Allen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Edmonds, WA 0.01 mi40