A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Lee Hall MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Hall practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Cardiologists.