Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Hall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Lee Hall MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Hall practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Edmonds Internists and Edmonds Cardiologists.