A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hansen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip E Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.