A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Eugene Hansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hansen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.