Dr. Phillip Hansen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2016
Dr. Phillip E. Hansen
Was in a major car accident in 1985. Dr. Hansen was Heaven sent, as he had to do major surgery on my right arm, and also a broken femur in my right l ...

August 29th, 2016
Dr. Hansen took care of my wrist and did a wonderful job. Very personable and professional. His office staff are top notch.

May 8th, 2016
Dr. Hansen - Was the worst doctor I've ever seen!!
Dr, Hansen he was running late with his other appointments so that made my appointment and hour and half late :( When I finally got to see him he didn't even apologize for being late, then he basically told me I had to live with my joint pain. He didn't really care to listen to what I had to say, so yes I'm getting an 2nd opinion I will never ever see this doctor again. His rating from me is an F-

January 2nd, 2014
Spent all of 2 minutes with me and said I needed to live with the pain for the rest of my life.
A huge waste of time after a long wait to get into see him, and an even longer wait in the waiting room. After blowing me off, and telling me I would just have to live with the pain, I went to another Dr. to find out I need surgery.

June 26th, 2010
Excellent care
Dr. Hansen repaired my right shoulder (rotar cuff and detached tendon). I am only 14 days post op and I can already tell the difference (much much better and already less pain). His bedside manner is good, goes into detail to make sure I understood everything he was going to do and then at follow up again explained. I appreciated attention to detail. Highly recommend.

January 28th, 2010
highly recommend
Great caring doctor- Have had both shoulders and left tennis elbow fixed by Dr Hansen