A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Harper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Harper MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Harper practice?
- Dr. Phillip Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Harper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Internists and Carson City Gastroenterologists.