A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Harper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harper
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Harper MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Harper practice?
- Dr. Phillip Harper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Harper practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV and Minden, NV.
See Carson City Internists and Carson City Gastroenterologists.