A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Harston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Harston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Harston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harston graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Harston has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Reed Harston MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Harston practice?
- Dr. Phillip Harston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Harston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cornelius, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.