Dr. Phillip Hassrick Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Hassrick?

Worst Doctor I Have Encountered In My 41 Years Of Life

Posted on October 8th, 2015

This doctor needs to go back to bedside manners school. I communicated to him about what was going on and he just dismissed them. I didn't spend all that time at urgent care just to be dismissed. Giant waste of time and money. I didn't appreciate him breaking wind while in the room with me and my children either. If you need to fart, excuse yourself and go into the hallway. That was extremely rude and very gross.

Very impersonal and rushed me out.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

He seriously spend like two minutes talking to me at an emergency visit, cut me off when I was trying to explain my situation, and was on the rude side.

Posted on May 14th, 2014

Has patients he is working with, sends them to Home Care then disappears without signing the patients Plan of Care and other things. No one at Ogden Clinic knows where he has gone and now the Home Care is left unpaid for 3 months worth of visits "HE REQUESTED" be done with no way to bill Medicare and get paid.

Posted on September 29th, 2015