A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hayes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Hayes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Hayes practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hayes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.