A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hayes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hayes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Hayes practice?
Dr. Phillip Hayes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.