A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hecht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hecht, MD, PA, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Joel Hecht MD, PA, and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hecht has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hecht practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Highland Village, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Cardiologists.