A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hecht, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Hecht FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hecht has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Hecht practices Cardiovascular Disease near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.