A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hecht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hecht is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hecht
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hecht Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hecht, FACC, MD, PA is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hecht graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hecht has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Hecht FACC, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Hecht practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hecht has 5 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Hecht practices Cardiovascular Disease near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Flower Mound Cardiologists.