Dr. Phillip Hecht MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 9th, 2014
Dr. Hecht took care of me both in the hospital at Baylor Grapevine and in his Grapevine office. He took extra time to explain my test results in detail and answer all my questions. I know I am in good hands.

July 18th, 2013
Business Manager
I have been a patient of Dr. Hecht for about 15 years and I think he is a great cardiologist. However, when I tried to make an appointment for a follow up, I was told that he did not take my insurance even though it is a PPO. I was told that they will not even file my insurance, even though the insurance will pay out of network. I am disappointed that I will have to find another cardiologist after seeing Dr. Hecht for 15 years. I don't know if Dr. Hecht knows about this or not, because I could only talk to his office manager,

April 22nd, 2013
DR. HECHT was amazing. Best experience with a physician EVER!
Dr. Hecht was an incredible doctor from start to finish. His bedside manner was comforting and benevolent. He was always optimistic and informative and never left me guessing about the status of my health or the best plan of action. His staff was always courteous and helpful. I will definitely be returning to Dr. Hecht in the future!

July 3rd, 2012
This Dr treats insurance companies not people
this was my mother's heart Dr., had to reschedule 2 appointments while she was in the hospital. 1 wk after hospital got to appt w/Dr Hecht to be told by girl in front they no longer took United Healthcare ins and we would have to pay out of pocket from now on, the bookkeeper confirmed and said it could be 250.-800. no way to tell till after we see the Dr.! left the office Looking for new DR.??? they took United HealthCare ins for prior 3 yrs and it is still listed on the approved provider list here??? now NO???? IS THIS A GOOD DR?

June 24th, 2010
Dr Awesome, Business Office not so Awesome
Dr. Hecht was wonderful. He has great bed side manner, and he really put me at ease from the minute he walked in. I can't say enough nice things about him and his clinical staff; they were all fantastic. On the other hand, they charged me twice for the same visit and tests and the business office continues to argue with me. I don't think I will be going back there which is really sad because Dr Hecht was wonderful.

July 29th, 2009
Dr. Hecht is the BEST!
Dr. Hecht is a caring, thoughtful physician of the highest caliber. He guided me through my cardiology concerns with compassion and caring. I highly recommend him.