A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hodgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodgin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hodgin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Hodgin, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodgin graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hodgin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip T Hodgin MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip T. Hodgin practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hodgin has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Hodgin practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.