A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Homier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Homier is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Homier
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Homier Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip M Homier DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Homier practice?
- Dr. Phillip Homier has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Homier practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons.