A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Hunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hunter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Scott Hunter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Phillip Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Hunter practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.