A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Philip Husband:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Philip Husband is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Philip Husband, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Husband graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Husband has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Philip J Husband MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Philip J. Husband practice?
- Dr. Philip Husband has 3 office locations.
Dr. Philip Husband practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Pulmonologists.