Dr. Phillip Hylton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 4th, 2015
INCREDIBLE Bedside manner, funny, caring and up to date on all cutting edge medicine
Dr Hylton is one of the most amazing neurosurgeons I've ever met. I've interviewed 4 other surgeons in the area for my upcoming surgery. Neurosurgeons are genius' and many have NO bed side manner. Dr Hylton is the exception. He explained everything, took 1.5 hours with me, going over options, referrals to some other care I needed. I had a long wait in his office but it didn't bother me because he was spending great time with all of his patients. Laughs, is smart and very caring. I trust him 100%. DO NOT waste your time looking elsewhere at Research and Menorah, etc. If it takes a while for an appt with Hylton, just be patient. He's amazing!! A blessing from God for me. When I do the surgery he's the one who will do it- 3 disc replacements in my neck. Until then I'm working with KU's Integrative Medicine doctors to help my autoimmune conditions that caused all of this trouble.

May 20th, 2008
Great doctor
I found Dr Hylton to be very knowledgable and easy to talk to. I am a nurse practitioner and thus pretty choosy about who treats my family members. My son has brain cancer and Dr. Hylton removed the brain tumor. My son did great and was out of the hospital after just a few days. I can't recommend him enough.