A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kim, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Kim MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kim practices Family Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Primary Care Doctors.