A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kim, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip J Kim MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kim practices Family Medicine near Madera, CA.
See Madera Family Physicians.