Orthopaedic Surgeon, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist, Specialist

Rancho Mirage
39000 Bob Hope Dr
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
760-568-2684
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  DR. PHILLIP J. SMITH  |  show details
by MICHAEL N. BOZANICH JR. on Nov 13th, 2013

DR SMITH IS GREAT. HE HAS TRIED NUMEROUS PROCEDURES TO HELP MY BULGING DISC AND LOWER BACK PAIN. DR. SMITH HAS ALSO HELPED MY WIFE WITH HER BULGING DISC AND SACROILLIAC PAIN. WE WOULD RECOMMEND DR. SMITH TO ANYONE HAVING PAIN. DR. SMITH IS DEDI- CATED TO HIS PATIENTS AND NEVER STOPS TRYING TO MAKE THE PATIENT FEEL BETTER. DR. SMITH IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND POSITIVE. DR. SMITH IS A GREAT ASSET TO EISENHOWER DESERT ORTHOPEDIC CENTER. HE HAS LOWERED MY PAIN LEVEL, AND DR. SMITH HAS HELPED RESTORE MY BALANCE. I NO LONGER FALL ( AT LEAST 20 FALLS BEFORE I SAW DR. SMITH. DR. SMITH SENT MY WIFE TO THERAPY AND SHE FEELS SHE IS GETTING BETTER. MY WIFE AND I STRETCH EVERY DAY, AND THAT ALSO HELPS!

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2013

I came to Dr. Smith's office three months ago as a new patient and got an appointment within a couple of days. The staff was very friendly and kind. While I was taken back by how young Dr. Smith looks (he looks my son's age!), it was evident he's not only very professional and competent but also kind, understanding and empathetic doctor. My chronic back pain has improved tremendously by a combination of pain medication and procedures (nerve blocks and injections). I'm very happy I changed doctors!

|  Refused a morphine implant  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

When I refused a morphine implant this doctor dropped me as a patient. I had so many problems with a previous implant I can't understand why he would want me to have another one.

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Very rude and childish

|  Amazing Doctor! The Best!  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Smith is an amazing doctor! He's very patient, kind and caring. He's up to date on the latest medical news/techniques/skills which is wonderful. I would trust him with the care of my kids which says a lot. You would be making the best decision you've ever made making him your doctor for a lifetime! Thanks Dr. Smith!