Dr. Phillip Smith DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2017
Exceptional Pain Management
I’ve suffered from osteoarthritis, spinal degeneration, and stenosis for several years. My quality of life diminished due to pain and depression. Prescription pain medication left me in a zombie-like state. Last year, after having seen many specialists, I met Dr. Philip H. Smith with Desert Orthopedic Center. Dr. Smith specializes in comprehensive care in every facet of orthopedics. After listening to my concerns and reviewing my medical history, he had me back on my feet three days later. I see Dr. Smith about twice a year for pain management. He is intellectually curious, keeps abreast of the latest orthopedic technology, and his staff are stellar.

April 30th, 2017
Dr. Smith was courteous, and competent. I highly recommend him.

March 21st, 2017
I WOULD GIVE DR. SMITH AND STAFF 10 STARS IN MOST CATAGORIES, IF 10 WERE AVAILABLE.

September 20th, 2016
Flight Attendant
Dr. Smith is a Rock Star! I recently underwent treatment for pinched nerves in my neck, and he administered the steroid injections to the cervical area. Dr. Smith has a calm confidence that immediately put me at ease. Once in the procedure room his manner was so smooth and expert, and he and his staff worked together like a well-rehearsed team, performing quickly and responding efficiently to Dr. Smith's directions which made the procedure quick and stress-free for me!

July 29th, 2016
A Five Star Doctor
I can't say enough about Dr Smith. He is a every thing you would expect from a medical professional. He radiates confidence. His sense of humor makes one relax. And above all he knows what he is doing. He deserves more than five stars.

June 24th, 2016
totally painles/fast results
I am extremely satisfied with Dr Smith and all of his people! He pinpointed my back condition and performed a totally painless epidural in just a couple days after my first visit. I HIGHLY recommend his expertise and so appreciate his bedside manner, concern, and helpful staff.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Phillip J. Smith is a rare find these days, with one of the nicest bed side manners you'll find anywhere!

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Smith has done 2 epidurals and an injection in my hip for pain management. I am extremely impressed with his manner, expertise and skill in performing the procedures.

October 23rd, 2015
Dr. Smith hit it on the nose when he suggested my lumber epidural. The process was quick, not too painful, and I could feel the accuracy of his insertion immediately. I left feeling markedly more comfortable than when I arrived. I give him the highest rating possible.

October 17th, 2015
Great young doctor, Enjoys what he does....
Dr Smith is probably one of the nicest doctors that I have ever met, He takes care of business, He enjoys helping people, returns phone calls on Sundays, and smiles about it......is very concerned about your pain level and how your feeling, I've been to several hospitals in the area, and have had several very nice doctors but nothing to compare to Dr Smith and his caring and compassion for the patient level of pain.... and above all he has a smile all the time for you......

September 30th, 2015
Outstanding young doctor, who is up to date on latest procedures, he treated my elderly Mother years ago with success and would not consider any other, happy to say, I am his patient for life.

September 10th, 2015
Extremely pleased with Dr Phillip J Smith courteous, knowledgeable , took care in releaving my pain in a timely manner.