A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kanter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kanter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kanter, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kanter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Jay Kanter FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip J. Kanter practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kanter has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kanter practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.