Dr. Phillip Kay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Kay?

June 17th, 2015

Not much bedside manor and spends most of the time staring at a computer screen and not actually looking in my eye and talking to me. He is very rigid in terms of how he treats pain management.

May 26th, 2010

Dr. Kay is one of the most compassionate people I've ever met. The minute I see him, I start calming down (my back pain makes me feel nervous all the time). I would trust him with my life more than I'd trust my own daughter. I no longer have pain, thanks to his diagnosis and treatment.

July 28th, 2016

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.