A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kelley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Brian Kelley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Kelley practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.