Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- United Regional Health Sys-8th St Campus
- Kell West Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip W Kelly MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Wichita Falls, TX.
See Wichita Falls Ophthalmologists.