Dr. Phillip Khalil DO Patient Reviews

November 10th, 2015
Patient
Would not send a diying dog to see him .he is in it to line his pockets. I would bet my bottom the 4.5 rating is fake . He is in it to line his pocket.

August 29th, 2014
Unprofessial
This place doesn't care about their patience. My first appt was cancelled by them and I was not informed until I called to confirm the appt. I could only get another appt with them using their CPN. I don't want to use them and would not recommend them. I had to call their office several times to get short term disability faxed and that was like pulling teeth to get them to do their jobs. I lost more than I will ever gain from them. I'm glad they referred me to someone else, just hope they did their part for referral.

April 24th, 2011
Poor patient care and explanations
My husband went in for deviated septum surgery. We are at day seven and following bed rest orders... However, he is still gushing large amount of blood from his nose. Has a lower body temp due to the blood loss. He had an allergic reaction to the medication. (They only stopped one and he still has symtoms - is it the other med?) When we call the Dr. They are far from polite, they tell you this is normal. I can see filling a gauze pad - one an hour. But when his nose gushes. I would go through a box or two. This Dr does not care about his patients. He cares about the quantity - not quality. I do not recoment this Dr. If you care about your loved one. DO NOT use this Dr.

June 15th, 2010
This is how ALL doctors should operate!
I've visited Dr. Khalil's office in Green several times in the past two years. Once, I had to wait for about 45 minutes. I didn't eve ...

May 3rd, 2010
He is the best! I had an ear infection that was horrible, the other doctor I went to was unable to diagnose a "scaly look" on my ear drum. Dr. Khalil figured out what the problem was and my ear is all better! The wait to see him was not long at all. He is very nice and an excellent doctor.