A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Kim MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Kim practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Kim practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA.
See Oakland Internists.