A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kissel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kissel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kissel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kissel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip N Kissel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip N. Kissel practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kissel has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kissel practices Neurological Surgery near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Surgeons.