A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kofron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kofron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kofron
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kofron Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofron graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kofron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip M Kofron MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Kofron practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kofron has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kofron practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.