Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Kofron
Dr. Phillip Kofron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kofron is affiliated with Children's Hospitals & Clinics, Childrens Hospital Minneapolis and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. Dr. Kofron has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Kofron has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Phillip Kofron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Christopher Carter
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi14
Dr. David Homans
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi41
Dr. Joanna Kokoszka
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi23