A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kohanski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kohanski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohanski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kohanski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kohanski, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohanski graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kohanski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Kohanski MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Kohanski practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kohanski has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Kohanski practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Radiologists.