A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Korenblat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Korenblat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korenblat
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korenblat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Korenblat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenblat graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korenblat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Erwin Korenblat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Korenblat practice?
- Dr. Phillip Korenblat has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Korenblat practices Allergy & Immunology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists.