A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Korenblat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Korenblat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Korenblat, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korenblat graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Korenblat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Erwin Korenblat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip E. Korenblat practice?
- Dr. Phillip Korenblat has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Korenblat practices Allergy & Immunology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists.