Dr. Phillip Kravetz MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2017
surgery
Dr Kravetz operated on my back March 2017. I had two follow up appointments with him at the Minimally Invasive Surgical Institute. Then he left the practice. He told me and I got a letter from the Minimally Invasive Surgical institute that another doctor there would be available. NO They are not won't take an appointment. I have medicare and they don't see medicare patients. I am really upset with the Institute they are unreliable in patient care.

July 7th, 2017
Stay away from this doctor
Had spine surgery 4 years ago. Left after 6 months with no word or recommendation as who to continue follow up with. Learned today have to have surgery again because he screwed up the 1st one. Stay away from him.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Kravetz gave me my life back!! I have been suffering with back pain for many years. After my surgery I felt so much better! No more leg pain. I am so happy that I met Dr. Kravetz. He is simply amazing!

October 31st, 2016
Former patient
From a former patient in Arkansas ( Orthoarkansas ). He stays a few years at a prominent medical group and leaves. I don't need to say anything derogatory. He has reasons why he moves around. Before you have surgery do your homework. Check out his online history in Texas and Arkansas . He has alot of issues. Beware.

September 17th, 2016
Best doctor
Spent more time explaining things then all my other doctors combined! Not another doctor just handing out pain pills but looking for real solutions!

June 2nd, 2016
Neck Surgery
Dr. Kravetz repaired my neck after I had suffered for years. The surgery was very successful and Dr. Kravetz and all of the staff were wonderful. The day surgery facilities were spotless.

May 12th, 2016
Outstanding
Within minutes of submitting my info online, his staff had contacted me for a consultation, my first impression wasn't that good, but maybe he's not a people person. He knows his stuff and he is very good at what he does. He accurately diagnosed my condition and came up with a treatment option. His assistant was exceptional and very helpful scheduling everything. All the nursing staff was extremely kind, the day of surgery couldn't have gone better. I was in surgery for an hour and I'm happy to say I'm recovering quite well. If I ever need surgery again, I will go to Dr. Kravetz.

April 29th, 2016
Dr. Kravetz is absolutely wonderful ... a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor ... he is eons before his time ... offers options that no other orthopedic doctor ever offered me and what he said did indeed happen ... the progress was awesome ... wish I could see him now!

April 25th, 2016
He was an excellent doctor. I really dont know why all the bad reviews. He sat down and took the time with me to explain everything and said surgery was his last option. I highly recommend. I ended up getting a fusion and I HAVE NEVER FELT BETTER! My life as a mom and coach is back.

May 27th, 2015
Very unprofessional.

May 19th, 2015
At the initial consult , I knew this was the doctor I would trust and believe in . He spent time going over my tests with me . My surgery consisted of having two discs removed and then fusing the bones . I felt like a new man the very next day! Wish I would have done this six months ago !

May 3rd, 2015
spent more time with me than any other doctor!