A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Krogol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Krogol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krogol graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Krogol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Francis Krogol DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip F. Krogol practice?
- Dr. Phillip Krogol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Krogol practices Neurological Surgery near Riverview, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Riverview Surgeons.