A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Kurzner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Kurzner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Kurzner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurzner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kurzner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp -West Los A, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Kurzner MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Kurzner practice?
- Dr. Phillip Kurzner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Kurzner practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.