Learn more about Dr. Phillip Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Robinson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Robinson practice?
Dr. Phillip Robinson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Surgeons.