A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Lackey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Lackey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Lackey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Lackey graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lackey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Limbaugh Lackey MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Lackey practice?
- Dr. Phillip Lackey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Lackey practices Plastic Surgery near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Surgeons.