inactive

Phillip L Lackey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 4th, 2016
He led me to believe that a lesion on my face was due to a dental issue. He told me to get my teeth fixed and he could remove the "cyst" in his office-no problem. Even though he didn't approach me from across the room, he never came near me. (I'd had an abscessed tooth the week before) I finally got in to see my dentist and he said it had nothing to do with it. I spoke with my GP and she seemed a little perturbed that my dentist would tell me that. I then went to a dermatologist; it was Basel Cell cancer which was quite extensive. Maybe, just maybe if Lackey was truly interested in his patients, it could have been caught earlier?!

May 30th, 2014
Don't go to this poor quality "doctor"
Terrible bedside manner, misdiagnosed my cancerous lesion, dismissive and patronizing From an insider, avoid like the plague, in my opinion

February 12th, 2014
Skin graft
Because he is a really good doctor and he is also a plastic suregon

September 16th, 2013
Great Physician
Dr. Lackey removed several skin cancers from my face which were very close to my eyes. I have no scars and he was able to remove all the cancer! Love Dr. Lackey, he has a wonderful bed side manner the staff is very courteous.

February 24th, 2010
Dr Lackey has a terrible bedside mannor. He is very degrading towards women. He is very cruel. He finds it humerous to point out what "he sees" as blemishes on your body even if that is not why you are seeing him. I made the mistake of trusting him. I am paying for it!!!The end results were horrible. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.