A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Lambert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Wayne Lambert MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip W. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Phillip Lambert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Lambert practices Internal Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Internists.