Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip Lamberty
Dr. Phillip Lamberty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Lamberty is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian, UPMC Passavant and UPMC Passavant Cranberry. Dr. Lamberty has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Phillip Lamberty has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Phillip Lamberty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. David Wilson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi35
Dr. Andrew Stewart
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Bethany Nordman
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi