Dr. Phillip Lamberty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Lamberty?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Very thorough and put us at ease.

Amazing Doc

Posted on March 26th, 2014

When I came to Dr, Lamberti I thought I was death door step. I had recently diagnosed with number of issues. I decided I needed a need a second opinion.While I was sitting in the exam room I was very apprehensive and frankly frighten of what I might hear from the breathing test I just had. Dr. Lamberti walked into the room with such a great bed side manner sat down beside me and reviewed the test , we had a long informative conversation about my health history. He took the time to explain the current test and the results of that test in detail at my level of understanding, leaving his office with him only recommending an over the counter natural solution, and he was right in his diagnosis I would highly recommend Dr.Lamberti to any member of my family or friends . Traits: Knowledgeable, tell you exactly were you stand, does not throw meds at you unless needed, Great bed side manner.

great follow up. accurate diagnosis. willing to go the extra mile to explore various treatment options. le

Posted on October 31st, 2010

Dr. Lambery was great. Very easy to schedule a convenient appointment. Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Saw the dr within five minutes of completing paperwork. I felt that all my questions were answered thoroughly without being rushed.treatment is going well.

Posted on November 26th, 2014