A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Laney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Laney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Laney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laney graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Laney has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur General Hospital
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Leonard Laney MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Phillip L. Laney practice?
- Dr. Phillip Laney has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Laney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Cardiologists.