A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Langer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Langer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Langer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Langer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Langer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip R Langer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Langer practice?
- Dr. Phillip Langer has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Langer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.