A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Langer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Langer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Langer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Langer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Langer practice?
- Dr. Phillip Langer has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Langer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons.