A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Le, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Le has 11 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Dinh Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip D. Le practice?
- Dr. Phillip Le has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Le practices Family Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Primary Care Doctors.