A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Le, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Le has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Dinh Le MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip D. Le practice?
- Dr. Phillip Le has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Le practices Family Medicine near Bell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Bellflower, CA.
See Bell Family Physicians.