Dr. Phillip Lebas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Phillip Lebas?

July 9th, 2016

Avoid

This doctor was very rude and domineering. He was very impatient and a loud mouth. He did not listen to me fully. He did not even perform an examination. I was very disappointed......short, fat, and ugly just like him.

September 9th, 2013

poor service

Im afraid to say but i was disappointed when i visited the tgmc er and dr lebas waited on me. he seemed just to not care to try and find out what was happening to me. he even mocked me when i was trying to explain what was going on. he was rude and didnt treat me with any kind of dignity whatsoever. what was worse was that he spent more time talking to the young female nurses in the hall than he did waiting on patients. he lacks good manners and was very arrogant.

August 8th, 2015