Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Levine
Dr. Philip Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Olympia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip Levine has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Philip Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. David Palestrant
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Susie Pae
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charles Burstin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi52