A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Levine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Levine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip R Levine MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Phillip Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Levine practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.