A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ley, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Ley practice?
Dr. Phillip Ley practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.