A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ley, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Blaine Ley FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Ley practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ley practices Surgery near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.