Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ley, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Blaine Ley FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip B. Ley practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ley practices Surgery near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS and Madison, MS.
See Flowood Surgeons.