A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Losavio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Losavio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Losavio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Losavio graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Losavio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Losavio MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip Losavio practice?
- Dr. Phillip Losavio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Losavio practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.