A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Losavio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Losavio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Losavio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Losavio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Losavio, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Losavio graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Losavio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip S Losavio MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip S. Losavio practice?
- Dr. Phillip Losavio has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Losavio practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.