Learn more about Dr. Phillip Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Lucas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lucas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Lucas practice?
Dr. Phillip Lucas practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.