A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Lucas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip R Lucas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip R. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Phillip Lucas has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Lucas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Providence, RI.
See Providence Surgeons.