A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Luchini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Luchini is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Luchini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luchini graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Luchini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luchini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip P. Luchini practice?
Dr. Phillip Luchini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, CT.
See New Haven Orthopedic Surgeons.