Learn more about Dr. Phillip Luchini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Luchini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luchini
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Luchini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Luchini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luchini graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Luchini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Paul Luchini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip P. Luchini practice?
- Dr. Phillip Luchini has 1 office location.
Dr. Phillip Luchini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.