Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ludkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ludkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludkowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ludkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Frank Ludkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip F. Ludkowski practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ludkowski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Zurich, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Arlington Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.