Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ludkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ludkowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludkowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ludkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ludkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Phillip F. Ludkowski practice?
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Zurich, IL.
See Arlington Heights Orthopedic Surgeons and Arlington Heights Surgeons.