Learn more about Dr. Phillip Ludkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Ludkowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludkowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ludkowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludkowski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ludkowski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Frank Ludkowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Phillip F. Ludkowski practice?
- Dr. Phillip Ludkowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Ludkowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Zurich, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons and Arlington Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.