A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phillip Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phillip Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Phillip Brown, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phillip Mark Brown FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Phillip M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Phillip Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Phillip Brown practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.